NAUTILUS NEW NORMAL OPERATING PROCEDURES
-Customers may not enter the site until 7 minutes before lessons commence.
- Manned hand cleaning station
- Facial covers must be worn while moving around the facility.
- Maximum one parent or carer per group of swimmers
Movement to and from pool
- Swimmers and carers must register on site and wait in the allocated space to be escorted to the pool area.
- Customers must follow clearly marked pathways with directions
- Once changed all customers must make their way directly off site.
- Clearly marked / designated seating for parents to wait for swimmers to finish
- Seating area will be wiped down in between lessons
- Swimmers will be asked to come in their swimwear (swim ready) and make their way to the poolside directly.
- Maximum of 6 swimmers per lane and spaced out according to social distancing.
- Lessons will be mainly taught with the instructor out of the water or while in the water instructors will limit contact, mitigate risk and adhering to social distancing where possible.
- Use of lane spacers
- Older swimmers have dedicated ends to stop for instruction. For example if there are two lessons in one lane. They may only stop at ‘their own end’ for instruction. Thus limiting their opportunity to interact.
- All swimmers will then have 10 minutes to clear the changing rooms. This would limit the number of people in the changing room at any given time.
- Clearly Marked spaces for each group in changing.
- Changing area wiped down between lessons