NAUTILUS NEW NORMAL OPERATING PROCEDURES FOR SWIMMING CAMPS
- Manned hand cleaning station
- Swimmers must enter the gate and register. They will then wait in the designated area
Movement to and from pool
- Clearly marked pathways with directions
- People clearing, cleaning and providing directions
- Disinfectant spray and hand towels provided for cleaning before or after use of the seating area.
- Swimmers will be asked to come in their swimwear (swim ready) and make their way to the poolside directly.
- Maximum of 6 swimmers per lane for group lessons that are spaced out according to social distancing.
- Lessons can only be taught with the instructor out of the water
- Swimmers have dedicated ends to stop for instruction. For example if there are two lessons in one lane. They may only stop at ‘their own end’ for instruction. Thus limiting their opportunity to interact.
- All swimmers will then have 10 minutes to clear the changing rooms. This would limit the number of people in the changing room at any given time. A maximum of 6 swimmers in the changing rooms at any given time.
- Clearly Marked spaces for each group in changing.
- Disinfectant spray and hand towels provided for cleaning before or after use of the changing area.